PLEASE NOTE: We have temporarily revoked access to this section of the control panel. In order to create new email accounts please contact our support department on 0844 774 2974 or alternatively email email@example.com.
Access to this section of the control panel will be reinstated as soon as possible.
This article is to guide the user through the set up procedure of an Email account through the Website Control Panel.
1) In order to create a new Email account you need to first login to your Website Control Panel.
2) From the Menu select “Email Accounts”.
3) Select “Add New”.
4) Enter the desired Name / Prefix (info / enquiries) in the “Email address” field.
5) Enter your / the persons full name in the relevant field.
6) Enter the desired password (used to login to your Web mail).
7) Click update to finalise the set up.
Those are the steps required to initially create the Email address / account.
In order to access your emails, you now have 2 options.
The first is though the Freestart Web mail facility by following these steps:
1) Go to the Website www.freestart.com
2) Click on the tab titled “Web mail”.
3) Enter your email address and password and click the Login button.
The second option available is to configure your email address to a form of client software (Microsoft Outlook Express, etc).
This procedure is covered within another article; however you will require the details for your Incoming Server (Pop 3) and Outgoing Server (SMTP). This is simply going to be mail. your domain name. For example mail.freestart.com.