App Promotion Guide
Here at Appyli, we’re all about simplicity and making it easy for you to promote your application. Therefore we have put together this little guide as a ‘to do list’ to ensure your app gets the promotion it needs to generate new business for you.
We provide the facility for you to be able to get downloads of your app from your very own media centre. From your computer visit the link we sent to you in the welcome letter.
Once the link has loaded click on the Media Centre button.
This will then take you to the media centre.
There are 4 tabs within the media centre for you to work through:
The Welcome Tab
The Welcome tab has our contact details on for our support team and gives an explanation of what you can do with the media centre being:
- Share the app via social media
- Put a download link on your website
- Print out posters
This allows you to share the app via your Facebook or twitter account – this can be as yourself or on your business page.
Hints & Tips
It couldn’t be easier just click on the relevant links as shown.
- Share with your friends and family on your own Facebook Page – get them to do you a favour and share with their friends.
- Share on your Facebook Business Page and maybe run a competition for all people that download your app and share it on their page – FREE vouchers, gifts etc.
This element of the media centre allows you to ensure your website can promote your application.
This allows you to place a share box on your website to allow visitors to your site to send your business app to themselves by email or text and share it with people via their Facebook and Twitter Accounts.
Hints & Tips
It couldn’t be simpler to do this – copy the code in the gray box and paste this into your website – if you don’t control your website – send this code in an email to your web designer – it takes literally minutes to paste in and start getting visitors to download your app so you can stay with them on the move.
- Make sure that the download box is prominent on your homepage
- Let customers know the benefit of downloading it on your website – for example – they can keep up to date with offers and events, vouchers for money off etc!
Download App Widget
This allows you to have a link directly on your site or any other form of online advertising where people can click and download with ease direct to their mobile.
Google Play Widget
This allows you to copy and paste this code and paste into your website to show customers they can download your app from Google Play Store.
This part of the media centre allows you to print off posters and also download a QR Code.
The posters are professionally designed encouraging your clients to download your app. All you have to do is click the click here button and this will download the poster ready for you to print out.
The QR code allows you to be able place this in any local adverts in the paper or leaflets so that clients can scan and download your app for your to keep in touch.
Think about where to put your posters?
- In your business premises on reception area, tables, windows.
- On receipts to customers, compliment slips, appointment cards, business stationery, letter heads, business cards?
- Local business relationships in local shop windows etc.
- Use your QR code in any adverts such as in papers, magazines, leaflet drops etc
Don’t forget doing this will promote new downloads and then your customers can promote your app and share this via Twitter/Facebook/Text Message!